👧💃That Special Girl👧💃




                           Okay now wait..With whom do u think a girl shares the most special relation in her entire lifetime??? Yes i know..again the same old answers mother,father, grand parents, least one is the husband though !!! ( sorry men indeed dats a girls secret i let out haha !!)

                        "Ekta, are u ready?? Look baby we are almost late for the party, be quick!!" Yeah, dont scream iam coming, just a moment. Finally yeyyy !! As i moved two steps ahead, "thump, thud", ekta how did u stumble down ?? Oh again !! dont tell me you were trying my big pencil heels to wear for the party !!! You are too young for all these darling !! Perhaps now i know why your lipstick shade is so resembling mine haha !!
                                 
April 19th 2003




                      "Yipeee !!! We are done with annual exams and iam going to grandmothers place" i was always so excited to visit there as if i was my honeymoon spot. "Listen ekta, you are going to be back soon as we have many plans for this summer vacation, your mom will pick you in 3days" exclaimed Dad."Please dad, i eagerly wait for vacation to visit granny no inhibitions" i sobbed.


                      " How much is the fare? Ok keep the change" we got down the auto and i ran upstairs with my big luggage bag to hug my grandmother. She was already busy making criminal plans to make me fatter and chubby with all savoury junk items. We all finished our lunch and it was dawn, "Lets go for a walk what say ?? we had hot mirchi bajjis and got solid scoldings from aunt why we are munching on street food !!!



                                     I was sitting in the corner of the sofa trembling with fear, watching Aahat horror serial, i got a bump and jerked up " who is that ??" Haha !!! You little devil even though you get scared still want to watch these senseless shows, she dragged me onto terrace and not to pen down what a serene climate it was, that cool breeze admist twinkling stars.




                           We all spread mat on cold terrace and laid on pillows under sky counting the stars while listening to girly stuff" Ofcourse it was a herculean task when they had to carry me downstairs as i fell asleep" !!!


March 5th 10th standard :
                         

                       "School farewell party", so which saree are u wearing ekta??? asked my friends. "Wait, saree and me ??" No nearby connections as such but i had to relentlessly choose one. Dialing 98480...."Hello are u there? Iam coming there iam so confused!!! Yeah ekta but what happened?"

                         I hurriedly ascended the stairs, look its like i have to wear a saree and do help me i dont even know Abc of it. "Vow!! Thats amazing i will deck you up elegantly bet on me" she said. I was taken to a beauty parlour first time in my life ever and that monster she pluck my eyebrow away. I was yelling at her not to make me Monalisa !! Ekta shut up " it is a part of beauty package" really u meant that? So horrifying third degree torture? I ran out.




                  "Chill now choose a saree", i was like what are these glitterng stuff? Ok i chose peach coloured one and she draped me and i stood like a statue of liberty but with hands straight or else she is going to slap me haha !! My hair was made like birds nest bun with good curls though and i happened to look myself in mirror and ignored as if inwas some other person. "No ekta its you !!!" I screamed with joy, i have never seen myself so gorgeous decked before. I hugged her tight. "Thank u so much".




IMAX launched in Hyderabad:

                     "Sorry i cant accompany you dad is strict you he will never allow me" I will speak to uncle be patient. That evening " Vow IMAX is so splendid i just dont believe finally iam here to watch a movie. My first grey skirt with red coloured top and a clutch to hold along with real pencil heels. As we walked in all guys were admiring and that first feel of being a dream girl !! Again thanks to her.




                             Those exhibition visits returning home with lot of stuff and falling tired, those naughty crush stories and gossips we shared, those nightouts watching new movies, to spending creepy nites all alone dusting house until morning just to curb our fear of devils, those trips and tours, to secret sharing of pocket money.


                      From blackmailing her with the secret crush, burrowing matte makeup stuff, to being slapped for naughty pranks, to guiding when i needed her the most , from kicking each other in sleep to stealing an extra bite of dairy milk, till date even we bump into each other iam floored completely laughing to her nonstop hilarious fun.


                      So any guesses what is she to me ?? As i told u prior its the most special relation in a girl's life. Done,i give you a last hint. It is indeed a lifetime, unseparable and blood relation too. 

                                Yes !! You got it right !! She is my Beloved elder "SISTER". And all the girls have this special cherishing bond in their life.

                     So here's wishing my partner in crime, my cousin sisters a very HAPPY SIBLINGS DAY". and Happy birthday to "Priya".She must be having her best birthday ever because, of this lockdown iam unable to give her birthday bumps. And missing you on this occassion. 

                    Hope all sisters got connected with my sibling story which relates to every girl !! I end it with a saying " A sister is your second mother !!" but dont respect her always have those piggy fights to keep it lively !!! HAPPY SIBLINGS DAY. I dedicate this to all sisters around the globe. !!!


........Written by a little sister !!!


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

😱🤩"The Midnight Call...!!"🤩😱