🤩What Happened @ The Park ??🤩


                             
North America...                                     
  "Tring tring"..
              "Hello ekta, hope atleast today you were able to make perfect chapatis?"laughed my dad over the phone !!
"You know what, today it was india map"!! "Dad, how you been?" "Well, it so happened that, today i was not able not to sign accurately in the bank and my cheque got rejected" he exclaimed.


During Evening walk 5pm ..
near Atlantic ocean !! ( My home abroad)

Dialing 0911...
                            "Hello mom, how is dad ? He is all fine ekta, today he was acting as if he forgot how to wear slippers and button his shirt i had to assist him; how hilarious !!" She laughed.


                           Sipping my Green tea in the balcony facing the Atlantic ocean, i gave a deep thought something was not going right with dad.
In next few weeks, i boarded KLM flight and the halt at Amsterdam was making me impatient, could not wait to meet my parents. Dad never wanted me to visit India admist of my busy career abroad. Still my heart was relentless.

Landed at Shamshabad airport India....



                    "Ting tong..." door bell rang and dad was amazed and utmost happy bursting into happy tears hugging me. He almost lost his entire weight looked so pale.After the " rona dhona" session, I collapsed on bed and my jet lag confused dad so much dat he made luscious mughlai cusine for my breakfast !!
The tantalizing aroma of mutton masala and kababs instantly made me take a long jump from bed to dining table.




                         Though he is 62yrs now.. still nobody can beat him in being a Rebel !! "Ekta, i was waiting for this moment to feed you with my hands, he said and alas !! His hands shivered and rice grains fell on ground." Sorry princess, dont mind your dad is getting older it happens" he smiled.
                            My food was struck at oesophagus for a while, and as i choked to cough, he ran to fetch me a glass of water, and i could see his footsteps were smaller and slowed down. My dad ran marathons to get things when me and my brother needed, let that even be an ice cream during midnight. I felt strange

                     

                    Lovely weather in India, while mom was making hot mirchi bhajjis for us, me and dad were having a chat in the balcony. I missed this golden moments and the Atlantic ocean view of my abroad house was nothing compared to this..!!
"Radio mirchi 98.5 Fm idhi chaala hot guru"
And then dad's favorite song was playing "dad start humming the song please i would love to listen". What a soothing voice he had !!




                     Oops.. he stammered in between it made me utterly shocked. He was a Lecturer by profession, Served Indian National Army and a perfect speaker how can he fumble?
                                 "Yeyy !! We all were so excited to watch Bahubali movie first day show" During the devasena rescue scene i could see Dad with moist eyes. Now i say this is ridiculous. The man who took 2 solid bullets into his arm to protect my country during India bangladesh war in 1971, just cant be so sensitive and emotional to cry in a movie !! I was so much in delusion.


   
                         Cold breezy air, chirping birds, me and brother settled in balcony to play carroms indeed i missed all this fun abroad and then "thump thud.." ekta come fast mom screamed !! Daaaaaaaaa dddddd!!!!! I clutched his hand into mine and hold him at right moment before he fell on ground. Those strong hanuman arms which carried me and my brother effortlessly, how can they become so weak ??? Old age was not the answer in my mind. I dont agree.



                          One night when i was fast asleep, " "Savadhaan..Attention !!" I was petrified and woke up to that loud scream. It was from dad's room, as i peeped in i saw him performing actions in the air, "perhaps he must be dreaming of his Army days" chuckled mom. I literally got goosebumps and hugged dad with insecurity of some unexplained fear within me.....



            What might have happened to my mighty hero figure ??? I started my investigations. So will you help me find out what exactly happened @ the park ??????



Continue reading the next blog........ 





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

😱🤩"The Midnight Call...!!"🤩😱

👧💃That Special Girl👧💃