👿Ur 7 ghosts👽 around the globe👿

10: 07 am.. Ekzz !! Ekzz come on wake up !!! Scintillating voice echoing in ma ears..
Oh noo!!!mom plzz leme sleep for some more time.. the scorching mid morning sunny dude was winking his eye at me !!! Gosh !! Itz queen tym mumma.. quaratine !!! Jus noo catch me @ brkfst table soon ordered my queen Elizabeth!!!

Sliding into layers of my quilt i traced my mobile underneath my pillow..10 fresh new cases of corona !!! Baapre dis is not really done !! Leme chck d dashboard.. i limped out to ma living room..wid still a toothbrush btwn my incisors nd cannines.. switched on the idiot box amid chaos nd hardthal by queen Elizabeth dat i be so lethargic !! But itz our birth right to lay like lazy bones in holidays..dont we ???

Breaking breaking.."" 10 new corona cases in telangana..total reaches to 59 !! How are oda countries tackling !! Gosh !! Petrified wit same boring news !! I shuffled d channels to halt at a point finally !!! "" pyaar ka asli matlab sacrifice me hotha he.. arun me kithna tumhe chaahu but tumhari khushi ke liye dur jaa rahi hu "" vow wat a stupid crap to watch afta ages !! Zee cinema deewane mve starring ajay nd urmila !! Wait..jus a moment ..wat i see is two ajay's ..ok itz a double role ..kahani of age old drama.. separated in childhood met afta grwnups !!!

Vow !!! Loved the concept !! Nd pheww i dried my toothpaste nd got a strong warning frm queen Elizabeth.. i showered nd continued watching dat flick..!! How exhilarating is d fact dat u find someone resembling u in oda part of d world !! I was enchanting in dat enigma munching on my grilled sandwiches !!! Ohh mum..its soo yumm !!!

No no.. iam not talkin abt dat tacky flop mve Bramhotsavam..finding spree of generations !!! Nd den..Butterflies in my stomach wat if derz somebody alike me !! Mirrage of myself princess !!

Do U Reminisce granny stories whc say der are abt 7 ppl around the globe who are alike u ditto !! Dat sounds amazing..i tuk a spice jet flight to imagine wer do i find my 7 ghosts alike!! Do dey evn talk nonstop like me?? Are dey evn more crazier dan me ?? Do dey write mad stories lyk me ?? Time jus fleeted nd i was jus njoyn d enigmatic bliss !!! Queen Elizabeth startled me wit roti ka roller pin to hit me for talking to myself ...lolzzz
I realised den..Oops i cannot take flights itz lockdown nd airlines have haulted i cannot seek dem coronaaaaa arghhhh !!

#sweet imaginations #tons of goldie times spending wit urself rediscovering ur inner perseverance #seeking ur


7 ghosts  #happy pace #scoldings by mom #lazy morning nd late nite sleeps #lethargic TV glued moments #drying up ur toothpaste nd getting batted by roller pin of chapati lolzzz !!! Dese are the times u neva get to spend in daily busy lives.. so grab this moments of carona quarantine nd make the most of it !!!

~~~ with love
Urs Ek-taa Dil.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

😱🤩"The Midnight Call...!!"🤩😱

👧💃That Special Girl👧💃