💏Love & Breakup🤨 !!!

4.25 pm :
😡No i say !!! Itz over !!😡 Really not working between both of us !! Lets break up.😰😰 I know we have destined to be together for ages💏 we were in inseparable relation💑.. but alas !! The differences indefinitely sprang up to d peak.. 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️

(4 months back )......🤔🤔

🐦🐥Lil birds chirping🐦..greenary🏞 around in a lawn of rose garden🌹🌷. me lying on ur lap 💏nd u comforting me admist the cool fragrant breeze🏝..the silhouette of rainbow encircling us🏜.. i feel shy to clutch myself away frm ur arms😇 nd sunkissed face 💋❤which speaks volumes of ur immense love pondering over me !!!💕💕

👫❤Dose romantic monsoon days..rain pours nd dew drops luk like d pearls 🍇rolling down wen u smile😀 !! In d Dawn🌇 wen u serve me luscious sweet things🍒🍇 to curb my choti si hunger🍏🍉.. to d scorching mid day wen u quench my thirst💫💦🌦🌦 wid ur chilling outpour !!🌦


💏I lost myself in ur warmth hug 👫wen everybody deserted me.. dat blossom💞 of bright enigmatic flower bouquets 🌷🌹u gifted me i still have a count of no. of petals each rose 🌹had in it !!! Wen the night grew darker🌃.. umm u lit up d sky 🌆for me wit twinkling stars nd ur face wld gleam like moonshine whc i admired relentlessly to peck !! 💋

🤨Wat has gone wrong now.. dont u rem all dese romantic things?? 😢😢How we break up ?😭😭
Now i dnt find dat warmth in ur hug.. nor cool breeze touch my soul💏...wer r dose luscious things u fed me ?🍇 Dnt evn find greenery around🏞..the mornings are filled wid smoky dark fumes🌃.. night in ur arms i dnt find starts twinkling nor ur face gives d shine of moonlit enigma🌇..u are destroying me completely..iam depressed crying for u admid four walls of my room !! 😭😭U dnt ponder dat rain of love anymore nor birds chirping sound enchants me😢😢..love in d air has turned into toxic air nd i feel i stop my breath !! 😭

Plz EARTH dont break up with me !!! I LOVE YOU🤩🤩 immensely iam sorry if i have hurt u disrespected you..maybe i ignored ur warnings🤨🤨 but pls dnt stop pondering ur love towards me !!🤩 Sick nd depressed sitting at homes !! 😭Wana romance lying in ur lap under ur tree..want a peck of cool breeze touching my cheeks💦🌦..derz all virus nd toxic air..😢


🌦Pour rain of love nd ur bouquet of flowers🌹🌷.. i miss u !! Lets patch up. 💏I promise i will never give u a chance to complaint again😢 lets continue our relationship 👫which is since ages !!! I LOVE YOU EARTH !!!🤩🤩


🌹Lets all plz obey the rules of nature🌇 and corona quarantine it a stern warning🤨 to us frm earth..to jus pause😀..luk around see how much damage we hav caused !! 😢Shall we promise earth we shall abide by it nd love her even more intensely???👫👫

~~ with love

Urs 💞EK-taa Dil.💞

Comments

  1. I CHECK OUT YOUR BLOG, I LIKE IT
    YOUR BLOG IS A MIXTURE OF EVERY TYPE OF TASTE
    SO I RECOMMAND
    I PROMOTE YOUR WEBSITE ON SOCIAL MEDIA AND ADVERTISEMENT ONLINE AGENCIES FREE.
    KEEP IT UP , YOU DOING VERY WELL

    ANY QUERY CONTACT - rastogidigital.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sure sir thank you for the compliment and suggestion.

      Delete
  2. Congrats for this new venture dear... Loved every bit

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have an interesting way to tell your stories!! I liked it!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice blog l felt fun to read it
    https://nutritionhealth4.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

😱🤩"The Midnight Call...!!"🤩😱

👧💃That Special Girl👧💃