๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’–MY LOVE๐Ÿ’•@ FIRST SIGHT ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’•

๐Ÿ’– LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT๐Ÿ’– does really exist?? No clue but how about loving someone even before u see or know them.. Wat dey call it??๐ŸŒธ  Before u come to this world nd reside in lavish plush villas evn bfre u wer born u wer given a place to live in..who carried u for nine long months, tuk pains to bring u out to dis beautiful paradise!! ๐Ÿ’–Nd started loving u since the time u wer not evn a foetus jus a fertilized zygote!!!!  Such an amazing love it is!!! ๐Ÿ’–

                  ๐Ÿ“ Nevertheless the fact is true.. Jus coz god cant reside everywer he created mothers on earth!! ๐ŸŒธ Iam really falling short of words while writing abt my MOM coz our bonding cant jus be penned easily. ๐Ÿ’–Mothers are such, jus a walking miracle!!  ๐Ÿ’–

                
               ๐Ÿ“At Times i forget myself but even in subconscious i jus call out "maa" even in pain unknowingly. ๐ŸŒผWay back in childhood i rem i wld alwz be envious lukng at others moms how nicely dey come to school carrying lunch boxes feed der kids wait til evng wen child comes home she serves garam pakoras snacks.๐Ÿ’– Moms at dat time wer mostly homemakers. But my mom was working for govt sector she had her professional commitments as well as taking care of household. ๐ŸŒธ

               ๐Ÿ’– I wld alwz feel sad dat my mom neva visits my schl nor waits fr me at home!! I wld not eat my lunch nd get box to home sobbing.. ๐ŸŒธMaa why do u neva visit i see al my frndz moms getng lunch!!! Nd den she sat down to explain me dat being a married woman or mother does not mean she cant be ambitious abt her career if she works hard itz for my future so dat i relax nd sit back happily. It was den i learnt the real power of being a girl.๐Ÿ’– Believe me itz such a wonder today i imagine how did she evn manage to balance everythng so perfectly!! Initially working nd taking care of her parents nd den kids. ๐ŸŒธ


                  ๐Ÿ“My inspiration for life is my mom. Innumerable hurdles challenging tasks yet shez there unbashable bold tall. Even today i jus see her spreading smiles how tough d situations might be. ๐Ÿ’–

Me nd bros playground would be moms office.  I still rem how i would sit on her seat nd start imitiating mom like an officer checkng files. She raised us like a prince nd princess.๐Ÿ“

                     ๐Ÿ’–Today on the occassion of ur birthday mom i promise to be strong determined ever like hw u inculcated the seeds within us!! I promise that i shall keep u happy nd dat silver line of happiness can neva fade!! Thanx for bearing for nine months nd prorecting me like i was embedded in lotus petals. Living god datz all i can say!! Hope u celebrate many such birthdays wit joy mom!!! Love u tons. ๐ŸŒธ๐Ÿ“



Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

๐Ÿ˜ฑ๐Ÿคฉ"The Midnight Call...!!"๐Ÿคฉ๐Ÿ˜ฑ

๐Ÿ‘ง๐Ÿ’ƒThat Special Girl๐Ÿ‘ง๐Ÿ’ƒ